About this event
Join us on Saturday 13th November 2021, where our team, chaired by Dr Sally Bell, will answer these questions and more:
- What do we mean by ‘Real Food’ and why is it fundamental to our human and planetary health?
- How can we grow and farm ‘Real Food’ for health?
- What is the role of ‘Real Food’ in building healthy communities?
- Discover the Real Food Toolkit – this toolkit will help you share the importance of real food for health with your clients and patients. Whether on a budget, time-poor, or in need of ideas, this toolkit will provide the story of real food and imaginative range of resources, ideas and recipes to share a real food diet.
10 – 10.50am: Welcome to the Real Food Campaign and FarmED with Dr. Sally Bell
10.50: Toilet break
11am: Farm Walk with FarmED
12pm: Communities Talk with Philip Sharrat former CEO of Somerset Local Food, and Food Equity Talk with Ped Asgarian from Feeding Bristol
12.45pm: Sit down lunch
2pm – 3.30pm: Nutrition Talk with Dr Sally Bell, Alex Laird, and Lucy Williamson
3.30 – 3.45pm: Toilet break
3.45 – 4.20pm: UPFs and In the Kitchen Talk with Izabella Natrins and Emma Chase
4.20 – 4.30pm: Thank you and Goodbye
4.30 – 5.30pm: Tea coffee cake and networking (people can leave early if need to; veg-based cake; energy balls – easy to replicate at home recipes).
- Dr Sally Bell
- Phillip Sharrat – former CEO Somerset Local Food
- Ped Asgarian – Feeding Bristol
- Lucy Williamson from LW Nutrition
- Alex Laird from Living Medicine
- Emma Chase from Considered Health
- Izabella Natrins from UK Healthcoaches Association
In-person (including refreshments & healthy lunch) £75
(£60 Earlybird tickets available until 18th Oct)
(£20 Earlybird tickets available until 18th Oct)